MiniPXP is a small program that can run PHP pages from USB flash drive or CD/DVD.
1. Edit "MiniPXPmainConfig.ini" (optional).
2. Replace "MiniPXPmainMainIcon.ico" (optional).
3. Rename "MiniPXPMiniPXP.exe" (optional).
4. Place the website files on the subfolder called "www".
5. Finally, launch MiniPXP.
6. The program window will display the respective page.
7. PHP 4.4.9, Zend Optimizer 2.6.0, and SQLite 2.8.14.
8. No installs, no registry keys added.
9. Websites demos, Backups, Distribute CDs, Offline information access, etc.
MiniPXP is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-01-21. The program can be installed on Windows.
MiniPXP (version 6.19) has a file size of 2.84 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 94 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.